Wednesday, April 13, 2011

POEM OF PROSPERITY

Neither sorrow, nor the disappointment


Neither uncertainty nor loneliness
Nothing keeps me from SMILE.
Neither fear nor depression,
As much as my heart suffers,
Nothing keeps me from DREAM.
Not for despair or disbelief,
Much less hatred or any offense,
ANYTHING stop me from living.
Amid the darkness, among the thorns
In storms and mistakes,
Nothing keeps me from believing in God.
Even making mistakes and learning,
Everything I will be favorable,
So I can always evolve
Preserve, serve, sing,
Thank you, forgive, start over ...
The WANT TO LIVE TODAY
AS IF IT WERE THE FIRST,
AS IF IT WERE THE LAST,
AS IF IT WERE ONLY.
I live in the moment of now
As if it was still early,
Like you'll never late.
I remain optimistic,
Keep the balance,
Strengthen my hope,
Replenish my energies,
To succeed in my mission
And live happily every day.
I walk in the sure to come,
I want to fight with the certainty of winning,
I seek the certainty of reaching
Want to know how to wait
In order to realize the ideals of my being.
LAST,
I want to give my best,
to live intensely and beautifully
EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful words... every person has the keys to their life, don't be afraid to open the door and take a look outside.

    ReplyDelete