Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Think

"You know what I think?
You could stand to know my truth?
For it takes. Prove it. Feel.
I'm too lazy to who makes no mistakes.
I have deep sleep of those who prefer it warm.
I like the risk.
Of that risk.
I wonder cream for those who follow their hearts.
I believe in free people.
Freedom to be.
Courage ... good to show off.
Give the guy a slap! Being crazy, weird, boring!
I'm so.
I have a million flaws.
I'm fickle.
I'm addicted to people.
I love being alone.
But I live to feel. So I beg you.
Tease me.
Kiss me mouth.
Challenge me.
Get me out of my mind.
Get me out of boredom.
Turn my world upside down!
But for God's sake, make me feel ...
A beliscãozinho whatever, gimme.
I want to laugh until your belly hurts.
Crying and looking like a frog.
This is my food: words to a hungry soul. "

(Clarice Lispector)

2 comments: