Wednesday, September 19, 2007

THE FAILURE

The failure does not mean that I am a failure; means that no won. The failure does not mean that I could not anything; means that learned something. The failure does not mean that I am a person without directions; means I had faith enough to try. The failure does not mean that I am a person without luck; means that I have had the courage to try. The failure does not mean the absence of methods; means that I have a different way. The failure does not mean that I am less; means that I am not perfect. The failure does not mean that desperdicei my time; means that I have to restart. The failure does not mean that I must give me a loser; means that I must act with greater perseverance. The failure does not mean that never atingirei my goals; means that need correcting my routes. The failure does not mean that God gave me; means that he has a better project for me. Author: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment